Wednesday 11 January 2012

How to Make Money With Twitter

 How to Make Money With Twitter

 Twitter is the heavy hitting Social Media Application that's got the world communicating in a whole new way. If you'd like to learn to use Twitter you'll find plenty of ways to use it here. If you'd like to make money with Twitter, you'll find what you're looking for too, as well as a Twitter dictionary, and links to tons of FREE Twitter tools  

.
So whether you want to grow your brick and mortar business, get more people to your website, or find out what's going on in the world as it happens, Twitter is the application that will help you do it.
Everyone seems to like twitter these days which is a really cool way of staying in touch with your customers, friends & colleagues. Basically twitter has presented itself as a micro-blogging platform where a user can shout out anything they want to his ‘followers’ within the limit of 140 characters.

I have just started twittering since last month (*yes I’m pretty late starter!) because initially by looking at it for the very first time, I couldn’t find any ‘value’ that it has for my work & my social life. However after reading a convincing post by Aaron Wall, I thought of giving twitter a try. Since then onwards I have been using twitter all day long, just to keep track of some of the leading experts in the Internet & Search Marketing field as well as to have some ‘fun’ with my online buddies. Anyway the whole point of doing this post is to highlight some of the key monetization elements that an individual can explore using twitter. I assume you have the basic knowledge of what twitter is and how it works, so I will directly deep into some ideas which can make you earn money from your twitter.


tags: free twitter tool,twitter,make money online,online money,online job,money from twitter,

1 comments:

The post is very nice. I just shared on my Facebook Account.

Checkout my site to get Buy Instagram Likes

Post a Comment